My Activity Tracking
My target 72 kms
I’m taking on The Long Run!
Those that know me well, know I love getting involved in a good old fundraiser. Weather its baking morning tea for those workplace tin rattle days, soup days, crazy 30 by 30 challenges or mammoth 1/2 marathon runs.
Well... im at it again. This time ive gotta clock up 72kms over September.
For a few reasons this time.
1. Ive been pretty lazy since Quinn was born so ive gotta get this old bod moving again
2. Covid kegs. This bum is growing by the minute.
3. Getting out for some fresh air. Why wouldn’t ya want to!
4. Its a good cause. A bloody good one
5. We all have men in our lives. A dad, a brother, a hubby, a workmate, the postie. And one day, one of them might need a little help and support from the Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia.
So if you can spare a dollar, great 👍🏼 please do. If you cant, why not join our team and ask some of your mates to chip in a buck or two. It all helps. And if you cant do either, please follow along and send me messages of support to get these thunder thighs stomping out 72kms.
This September, I’m taking part in The Long Run.
I’ve committed to conquering 72KMs to raise funds and awareness for Aussie men and families fighting prostate cancer.
Please support me by making a tax deductible donation to Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.
Together, we can make sure our fathers, brothers, sons, husbands and mates will be there for the long run.
Quick StartUploaded profile pic
Spread the LoveShare your page
Made a self donation
Starting LineLogged your first activity
KickstarterReceived three donations
HalfwayHalfway to Goal
ChampionReached 72 KMs
Team PlayerJoined a team
Completed Father’s Day 4KM
Thank you to my Sponsors
Best Cousin Ever