PEOPLE ARE IN IT FOR THE LONG RUN.
- Sharyn Graham just donated $20.88
- Greg Churchill just donated $20.88
- Kym Smith just donated $108.58
- Julie Toner just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Judy G just donated $26.10
- Sally Phua just donated $10.44
- frits kadijk just donated $20.88
- Emma Dunne just donated $10
- Kathryn just donated $50
- Billy T just donated $10
- Limitless Collection just donated $100
- Janice just donated $52.20
- Southcombe Group just donated $60
- Emma Bayliss just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $17.75
- Jen Ann Tomik just donated $10.44
- Ruby Whiteman just donated $29.23
- Chris Gogerly just donated $76
- Anonymous just donated $60.55
The Long Run is an awareness and fundraising event for Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia, supporting all men and families impacted by prostate cancer.
All you need to do is run, walk or wheel 72km during September; when and where is up to you.
Every kilometre you cover will raise funds to bring us closer to a world where prostate cancer is no longer a burden and where all men and their families with a diagnosis are supported.
Ready, set, register for the Long Run.
SHARE THE NEWS.
Tell everyone you know that you’re in it for the Long Run. Ask them to help you support men impacted by prostate cancer.
Pull on your sneakers, track your kilometres and help love go the distance today.
A Message from our CEO
The Long Run Leaderboards
See who is taking on the long run to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer.
WHO WILL YOU RUN FOR?
“I don’t want any other man or their family to think diagnosis is a death sentence. I want them to know there are ways to get through. If I can make a difference to one family like mine, the kilometres will be worth it.”
Jo is running for her dad Paul who was diagnosed with prostate cancer when she was in her teens.