HELP LOVE GO
This September we’re challenging you to conquer 72km to support Australian men and their families impacted by prostate cancer.
Run for the one you love.
LEGENDS GIVING IT ALL THEY'VE GOT
RAISED TO MAKE PROSTATE CANCER HISTORY
- Matt Shaw just donated $105.50
- Ray Smith just donated $52.75
- Jozie De deuge just donated $59.08
- Gavin just donated $52.75
- Rob and Georgie Barton just donated $112
- Tyla Harwood just donated $5.28
- Catherine Braybon just donated $48
- Claire Bray just donated $52.75
- Joanne Applebee just donated $21.10
- Ben just donated $42.20
- Peter Lee just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Janine Pringle just donated $59.08
- Morelli Furniture just donated $1,020
- Brodie Whayman just donated $56
- sarah hyman just donated $56
- Cameron Thompson just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $211
- Karen Campbell just donated $20
- Julian Knights just donated $21.10
The Long Run aims to raise awareness and funds to help men survive prostate cancer.
All it takes is what you've got - run, walk or wheel 72km in September and collect donations and rewards along the way.
Every kilometre you cover will help end the pain of prostate cancer.
Together we can help make prostate cancer history.
Sign up and become part of our movement to end the pain of prostate cancer.
Share your page and let people know you’re helping to make prostate cancer history.
GO THE DISTANCE
Run, walk or wheel like you’ve never done before, and help love go even further this September.
Prostate Cancer — The Stats
1 IN 5
Men are diagnosed by age 85
Men die each day
Men are diagnosed each year
Join The Long Run and help us keep up the pace of research, awareness and support. Over the past 10 years we have funded $40m in prostate cancer research, placed 100 Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses, and provided one million info kits to the community.
Check out the legends in The Long Run who are helping to make prostate cancer history.
Who will you run for?
"My PCFA Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse Sally has been my biggest support, sticking with me the whole way, alongside my wife Julie, who is my rock. Together with our family, friends, and members of the PCFA community, we know we can keep up the fight so that all men go the distance against prostate cancer. I wouldn’t want to do this alone.”
- Col Gelder, Long Run Legend and Prostate Cancer Warrior