PEOPLE ARE IN IT FOR THE LONG RUN.
- Carl Lauer just donated $58.46
- Donna McHugh just donated $20.88
- Donna McHugh just donated $20
- Russell just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $30
- Phil Vial just donated $20
- Warren Bishop just donated $5.22
- Ann Nguyen just donated $56
- Luke Godwin & Minka Jenkins just donated $108.58
- Tim McCabe just donated $263.09
- Rosie Speed just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $56
- Alicia Spagnuolo just donated $35
- Pip Lloyd just donated $116
- Nicole Stanners just donated $58.46
- iag Community Connection just donated $2,449
- Mary Fury just donated $20.88
- ABK Adderley just donated $58.46
- Peter R Lemon just donated $100
- Peita Cryer just donated $20
The Long Run is an awareness and fundraising event for Australian men and families impacted by prostate cancer.
All you need to do is run, walk or wheel 72km during September; when and where is up to you.
Every kilometre you cover will raise funds to bring us closer to a world where prostate cancer is no longer a burden and where all men and their families with a diagnosis are supported.
Ready, set, register for the Long Run.
SHARE THE NEWS.
Tell everyone you know that you’re in it for the Long Run. Ask them to help you support men impacted by prostate cancer.
Pull on your sneakers, track your kilometres and help love go the distance today.
A Message from our CEO
The Long Run Leaderboards
See who is taking on the long run to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer.
WHO WILL YOU RUN FOR?
“I don’t want any other man or their family to think diagnosis is a death sentence. I want them to know there are ways to get through. If I can make a difference to one family like mine, the kilometres will be worth it.”
Jo is running for her dad Paul who was diagnosed with prostate cancer when she was in her teens.