GO THE DISTANCE
Run, walk or ride 72km for men with prostate cancer this September. Help love go the distance against Australia's leading cause of cancer.
- Peter Cheung just donated $59.40
- Greg and michelle Smith just donated $20
- Wilsons Sunshine Coast just donated $501
- Ally Champion just donated $36.93
- Felicity Langton just donated $100
- Nigel de Ryck just donated $116.05
- laurie smith just donated $50
- TEX DOUCH just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $4,948.01
- Kym just donated $52.50
- Claudia just donated $52.75
- Taras Melsom just donated $21.10
- Caroline Foster just donated $75.96
- Anonymous just donated $116.05
- Phil Rogan just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Greg Simmons just donated $21
- Michael Kelly just donated $36.93
- Kristien Mcanelly just donated $36.93
- Linda Turner just donated $21
Raised for research, awareness and support
Covered by our Long Run legends
Legends giving it all they've got
RUN, WALK OR RIDE YOUR WAY
Help love go the distance by conquering 72km during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month to raise awareness and funds for Australian men with prostate cancer.
Your support can make a life-changing difference for men impacted by the disease in your community.
JOIN NOW AND TAKE ACTION
Join now in three easy steps by hitting the sign-up button.
Set your distance and fundraising targets and share your page with friends.
Track your mileage and your donations as you walk, run or ride to help love go the distance.
Together we can transform care and save lives.
200,000 patient sessions with PCFA Nurses
We’ve invested over $50m in research since 2008
2 in 3 newly diagnosed patients supported by PCFA
Check out the legends who are helping love go the distance.
Long Run Legends
Long Run Legends
"I just keep going. Seven years down the track and here I am. I plan to keep going for many more, thanks to research and new treatments.
"When you're having a hard day with prostate cancer - and there are plenty of them - it feels good just to do things. Make every day count. Be with friends. Be with family. Be with yourself and be present.
“Be in it for The Long Run - like me - and help love go the distance.”
Long Run Legend
and Prostate Cancer Warrior
Share your photo using #THELONGRUN
You can also Donate via Direct Debit:
Account Name: Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia Ltd
BSB: 062 000
Account Number: 12668231
Payment reference: Your full name
To request your receipt: firstname.lastname@example.org