Help love go the distance.
This September we’re challenging you to conquer 72km to support Australian men and their families impacted by prostate cancer.
Run for the one you love.
LEGENDS GIVING IT ALL THEY'VE GOT
RAISED TO MAKE PROSTATE CANCER HISTORY
- Pedr & Toni Weir just donated $50
- Karen Daley just donated $100
- Sophie Farminer just donated $105.50
- Robyn & Jim Power just donated $100
- Judy Brady just donated $118.16
- Leigh Whitton just donated $118.16
- Kelly Wade just donated $52.75
- Chris Bourke just donated $52.75
- Travis Young just donated $21.10
- Renae Swarbrick just donated $50
- Libby McConnell just donated $59.08
- Jess Watson just donated $26.38
- Allan Crouch just donated $52.75
- John Sommers just donated $52.75
- Lily B just donated $118.16
- Harrison McBain just donated $59.08
- Catchie just donated $31.65
- Anonymous just donated $250
- David & Clare morey just donated $59.08
- Linda Milton just donated $42.20
The Long Run aims to raise awareness and funds to help men survive prostate cancer.
All it takes is what you've got - run, walk or wheel 72km in September and collect donations and rewards along the way.
Every kilometre you cover will help end the pain of prostate cancer.
Together we can help make prostate cancer history.
Sign up and become part of our movement to end the pain of prostate cancer.
Share your page and let people know you’re helping to make prostate cancer history.
GO THE DISTANCE
Run, walk or wheel like you’ve never done before, and help love go even further this September.
Prostate Cancer — The Stats
1 IN 5
Men are diagnosed by age 85
Men die each day
Men are diagnosed each year
Join The Long Run and help us keep up the pace of research, awareness and support. Over the past 10 years we have funded $40m in prostate cancer research, placed 100 Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses, and provided one million info kits to the community.
Check out the legends in The Long Run who are helping to make prostate cancer history.
Who will you run for?
"My PCFA Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse Sally has been my biggest support, sticking with me the whole way, alongside my wife Julie, who is my rock. Together with our family, friends, and members of the PCFA community, we know we can keep up the fight so that all men go the distance against prostate cancer. I wouldn’t want to do this alone.”
- Col Gelder, Long Run Legend and Prostate Cancer Warrior